Why an Electric Toothbrush is the Great Christmas Gift?
Christmas is almost approaching, which means that holiday shopping has begun in earnest. Consider their smile if you're still looking for the right present for that special someone. Why not offer them something that they can use throughout the year?
Unlike a bike, an item of apparel, or a video game, your loved one will use an electric toothbrush twice a day, every day. While it may not appear to be the most exciting gift, you can be sure that anyone receives one will be grateful, as the Christmas season can be a nightmare for our mouths, as holiday cookies, treats, and drinks may do serious damage to our teeth and gums.
Eat, drink, and be merry this Christmas while following these top guidelines to keep your mouth healthy:
- Brush before breakfast- You've gotten up at an inconvenient hour to get the turkey into the oven. Because the kids are still sleeping, it's the ideal time to wash your teeth without being interrupted. Brushing your teeth before breakfast ensures that they have not been subjected to any sugar or acid attacks and will assist to safeguard you throughout the day.
- Drink through a straw- While many of us enjoy a drink during the holidays, sugary or alcoholic beverages can be exceedingly damaging to our teeth, causing decay and erosion. Drinking with a straw can help you avoid damaging your teeth while still allowing you to enjoy your favorite holiday beverage.
- Chew sugar-free gum- It might take up to an hour for your mouth to restore to its natural state after eating or drinking something acidic. Chewing sugar-free gum promotes saliva production, which speeds up the process and reduces acid attack on our teeth. It also means that when you're caught beneath the mistletoe for that naughty kiss, you'll have fresh breath.
- Brush after an hour- You've eaten your large Christmas dinner, the Queen has appeared on your television, and you've slipped into a 'food coma.' This is an excellent opportunity to rest your mouth. Brushing your teeth too soon after eating might remove microscopic fragments of enamel, resulting in tooth deterioration. So clean your teeth when you first get up, and then get on with your celebrations.
- Don't rinse, spit!- Rinsing your mouth with water after brushing your teeth can wash away the protective fluoride from your toothpaste. To ensure you get the most benefit and put a smile to your face this Christmas, don't rinse, just spit.
Not only can the appearance of your grin make you feel better, but a healthy smile has benefits that go far beyond looks. Give the best electric toothbrush on the market from usmile to show your loved one that you care about them now and in the future.